Saturday, March 8, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Soaking up as much of the girls as I can. Tomorrow's forecast looks very bad but I'm not going to worry about it. If I have to change my flight out of Dallas*, I will just get to spend another day with my sweeties.
*We will call the airline first thing in the morning before we head for the airport.